There is a list of things you can never get enough of, everyone has one, right? On the top of my list is TIME. I would love to have more time so that I could:
– read the newspaper in the morning (as opposed to just listening to the news on the radio on the way to work)
– not feel so guilty when I just sit on the couch so I can pet Kiwi or Fergus (I do it regardless, I just hate the constant nagging in the back of my mind that I really should be doing something else).
– organize my tens of thousands of photos, particularly those from St. Lucia, so that I might actually do something useful with them at some point, when I have more time (ha!)
– organize my recipe collection so that I can access them more easily. Same goes for the pages upon pages of exercises I have torn out of magazines – not likely to try them if they are sitting in a cupboard.
– do hot yoga every day, yes, every day.
– read my bible. Slowly. In a meaningful way.
– write in a journal. But like a real journal, not a blog journal.
That’s just what I can think of right now. I make choices, I prioritize, decide what needs to get done, what I want to do and what will have to wait. But this morning at Starbucks, while waiting for my drink, as I flipped through the Globe and Mail (ick, but it was there) I thought about how nice it would be to just sit with my latte and read. But alas, I was already getting to work later than I wanted since I decided I had to go to Body Pump this morning. Ah, choices and time…if only we had fewer choices to make and more time to do it in.